About VIP Skins
VIP Skins was established in 2010 and became one of the major suppliers of leather skins for the Garment Unit of the VIP Group. Our tannery produces a wide range of leather skins from different animal hides such as Sheep, Lamb, Goat, Cow & Buffalo. The bulk of the finished leather skins are shipped to the Garment Unit of VIP Group which in turn is used for manufacturing different leather products. VIP Skins also exports leather skins to many international markets such as South Asia, Europe, and America.
VIP Skins has passed Step 3 of the SLCP Protocol, as well as LWG and GTW 2.1 protocols. We invest heavily in plant and machinery for the enhancement of production efficiencies and at the same time minimize our environmental footprint. Our commitment and vision are to supply leather skins that fulfill the requirements of leading brands around the world. VIP Skins also has a centralized wastewater treatment plant built in Sector 7-A which enables us to completely recycle all of our production components, both liquid and solid.
Our vision is to be the Industrial Leader in the development of the leather sector in Pakistan and enable the leather industry to stay ahead of tomorrow’s challenges.
- To safeguard, advance, and foster the tanning of the leather industry.
- To join together and energize co-activity between firms, organizations, and people participating in the tanning industry.
- To benefit all stakeholders involved in the industry.
- Save the climate and keep up with the modern use of slaughterhouses and efficient management of waste.
- To make all potential endeavors to fortify the economy of Pakistan through exporting leather skins and helping our country’s balance of payments.